Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7/2012 Links

I’ve got two awesome links for today!

1. My friend Felix brought to my attention an excellent article on the late and great Jack Kemp. Kemp was a conservative Republican who gave a rip about the urban poor and sought to make political discourse about ideas rather than us vs. them.

2. Over at “The Screaming Kettle”, David Nilsen has a post about theology and the complexity of life. You can read it for yourself to see what he is saying and how he says it, but where I identified with his post is that my life often does not work out according to the neat evangelical narratives that people have presented to me. Life is more complex and bumpy than that. Here’s a post that I wrote over three years ago about my experiences with that topic.

Search This Blog