Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shower Thoughts

I just took my third hot shower for the day. Here are some thoughts I had while I was there:

1. When conservatives point out that Obama receives money from special interests, liberals will fire back that McCain does too. Fair enough! No politician should be above scrutiny.

But who was the one who suggested that both Presidential candidates receive public financing? And who initially agreed to that, only to back out? Doesn't that show who actually wants to be a part of the solution, as opposed to who only runs his mouth?

2. I have a good idea for a Presidential candidate: Catherine Hicks! She's solidly pro-life. And she can be a real attack dog on 7th Heaven, yet an attack dog with conviction. I wouldn't want to cross Annie Camden any day of the week! Anyone up for a "Draft Catherine in 16" (assuming the Republicans win the next two elections)?

I may do a write-up on the Palin interview tonight. Or I may save that for tomorrow. See you sometime, either way!

Search This Blog