Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cold Update, Clinton on View, Michelle Obama, "Sean"

Here's what's new:

1. I'm in the stopped-up, feeling-weak stage of my cold. My sinuses are no longer draining. You can probably tell from my last IV Maccabees post that I don't feel like exerting myself too much tonight.

2. Bill Clinton will be on the View this coming Monday. I'm sure they'll gush all over him! And I doubt that Elizabeth will be an attack dog on that episode, since, well, it's harder to criticize someone when he or she is actually right there. She wasn't much of an attack dog when Barack Obama was on. I predict with confidence that Clinton will get better treatment than McCain got. And, regardless of whatever jealousy I may have towards Bill Clinton, I'll get to observe how the master interacts with women. But I won't do anything immoral--I promise!

3. This is probably too late, but I'm mad at Michelle Obama for her "for the first time in my life I'm proud of America" remark. Why's she proud of America? Because a large number of its citizens are supporting Barack for President? How narcissistic can you be? There are many good things about America, and they have nothing to do with Barack Obama. I hope a Obama Presidency doesn't imitate the eight years of Clintonian narcissism.

4. I noticed that Sarah Palin didn't use Sean's name over and over last night. I felt she used Charlie Gibson's name too much in her interview with him. Others had the same reaction! But she only used Sean's name once.

I may do a write-up tonight or tomorrow on the second part of Sarah's interview with Sean. Stay tuned!

Search This Blog