Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

It's Thanksgiving today, and we just had our big meal. Now, we're preparing ourselves for the best part of the holiday--leftovers for the weekend after Thanksgiving!

Most of my family and friends at the dinner didn't think the football games were that much count. I did get to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck's husband, who plays for the Dallas Cowboys. He had his helmet on, though.

UPDATE: Actually, he plays for the team that was opposing the Dallas Cowboys. I forget what they're called.

In terms of the meaning of Thanksgiving, I read a lot of editorials saying that we should be thankful despite our hard times. That's a lesson I should follow, whatever my hard times may be. As Paul said, be thankful in every circumstance (which doesn't mean be thankful for every circumstance).

My brother finally mastered one side of the rubic's cube. He's the one with the engineering degree! I asked him which would come first: the Republicans coming back into power, or him mastering the entire Rubic's cube. He said he could master the cube with the help of the Internet, but he's not too sure about the Republicans getting power back anytime soon.

Tomorrow, I'm going to blog some on Star Trek: The Motion Picture, which I watched last night. Stay tuned!

Search This Blog