Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Today is Halloween. To read my Halloween reflections for last year, see Halloween 2007.

I'd like to spend tonight watching horror movies, but I checked out some more Joan of Arcadia DVDs, and I want to watch those before they're due. Maybe I'll watch Dracula sometime today--the one with Keanu Reeves, Anthony Hopkins, Winona Ryder, and Gary Oldman. I saw it several years ago, and it was scary!

I guess I don't have too many Halloween reflections this year! I live inside an apartment complex, so trick-or-treaters don't come to my door. I'm also not going to any parties tonight. In many respects, this is just another day.

It would be nice if TV ran some of my favorite Halloween specials. There's the cheesy Highway to Heaven in which Michael Landon turned into a werewolf. (Of course, I won't be surprised if the original classic will be on today). Or the Little House episode in which Laura thought Mr. Oleson cut off Mrs. Oleson's head. I think there were a few Quantum Leap Halloween specials.

In any case, I'll flip through the channels to see what's on. And, of course, I'll do some reading in the meantime.

Search This Blog