Friday, February 20, 2009

News

Here is some news about James' Thoughts and Musings:

1. I started a blog on wordpress, which is essentially the same as James' Thoughts and Musings, since it has the same posts and comments. I did this to follow in the footsteps of Ken Brown (C-Orthodoxy), who moved to wordpress in part to preserve his work from hackers. Wordpress backs the posts up, and I don't want what happened to Jim West to be my experience. Ken still writes on both blogger and wordpress, however, and that is what I intend to do.

Here it is: www.jamesbradfordpate.wordpress.com.

Another bonus: I have a wordpress account, so now I can comment on Felix's political blog (The Way I See It, Anyway). Look out, Felix!

2. My blog post from long ago, Asperger's and Religion, continues to get comments. Today, it got one from Arie Uittenbogaard, a Christian Aspie who has a solid grounding in the Bible and science (e.g., quantum mechanics, chaos theory). I checked out his web site, http://www.abarim-publications.com/, and Arie certainly thinks outside of the box! I'm going to add his web site to my blogroll.

I like it when people with an interest in the Bible also study science. I think of the series Joan of Arcadia, in which Joan's genius younger brother went into a discourse about how the existence of God is scientifically possible. That scene reflected the creator of the show, Barbara Hall, who has an interest in the relationship between science and religion. Personally, I've never been that good at science, but those with knowledge of it can open my mind to different ways of looking at God and religion.

Enjoy!

Search This Blog