Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tim Tebow

I joined a Facebook group supporting Tim Tebow’s pro-life commercial, which may or may not appear during the Superbowl. (Go Colts!)

I joined it because, on the commercial, Tebow talks about how he’s glad that his mom didn’t abort him when she was presented with the opportunity. A friend of mine called this a political ad, and I then realized that I should probably see it if I’m going to be in a group defending it. So I did a search.

I didn’t find the ad, but here’s a picture of Tim Tebow’s girlfriend: See full size image. Man! How’s a born-again Christian like him handle the no-sex-before-marriage rule? It would be hard for me, if I had a girlfriend like her!

I know, I’m a pig.

But this should make up for it: Izgad’s posts on why sex outside of marriage is ethically wrong.

The Ethical Case Against Sex Outside of Marriage (Part I)

The Ethical Case Against Sex Outside of Marriage (Part II)

Search This Blog