Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weird

Okay, I'm probably opening the door for people to rain on my parade, but I checked my Technorati rating, and my authority is 440, plus I'm in the "Top 100 Religion Blogs." A few months ago, my authority was 11. I couldn't have shot up that far that fast, unless Randy Olds and John Valade truly are good luck charms, since my authority seems to have gone up after they started reading me!

But I'm confused. I don't get too many comments. Many of my posts get no comments at all. I rarely get in the Biblioblog Top 50. Is there a gliche in Technorati?

UPDATE: The Technorati list puts me at 78, with an authority of 644. So there seems to be a discrepancy, unless I got the "Top 100 Religion Blogs" badge because I once was on the list, though I may not be currently. The Philadelphia Church of God vastly outranks me, so maybe I have nothing to brag about!

UPDATE 2: One thing that's strange is that I'm not finding some blogs that have a high degree of traffic, like hesedweemet.wordpress.com, or Polycarp's site. Or bryansthoughts.wordpress.com, which should be on record on technorati because it's cited on other blogs. I search for them, and there's no record. So I'm not sure what's going on.

Search This Blog