Saturday, October 17, 2009

Intelligent Quote of the Day

I know, the "Intelligent Quote of the Day" is what Felix does on his blog. But there are times when I run across quotes that are so intelligent, that I just can't resist highlighting them on my own blog. And I'm sure Felix won't mind me borrowing his title once he reads the quote!

The quote is from Terri of "Wheat Among Tares." It's from her post, How I Changed My Mind.

"Even my 9 and 7 year old children would be able to see through that kind of reasoning in a few minutes....(As an aside, I think it's funny that people always tell us to "be as little children" when we question things, implying that children readily believe whatever they are told. My experience with children is that they are the most severe critics and detectors of BS....hardly unquestioning drones. They naturally poke and prod at most everything they are told.)"

Amen, Terri!

Search This Blog