Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's Going On? 3

I'm watching The Dead Zone right now--the series with Anthony Michael Hall and David Ogden Stiers. At 10:00, I'll be watching a movie with Elisabeth Shue. Shue plays a woman who goes crazy after she has her first child. Not only am I interested in seeing what Shue looks like years after Karate Kid, but the plot description also intrigues me. It sounds like Rosemary's Baby. So maybe this will be a cheesy Lifetime suspense flick--the type of movie I love!

Tomorrow, I'll post some edgy quotes from George MacDonald on witnessing and the substitutionary atonement. My comments on the quotes will touch on my image of God, which I started discussing yesterday.

I can hear that Dead Zone is back on, and the commercial break is over. See you all tomorrow!

Search This Blog