Monday, December 13, 2010

Waiting...

I'm still waiting to hear if my school is open or closed due to the snow storm. My Internet and phone condition was scattered yesterday, and so I want to get my daily post in right now, just in case it goes out again. I can use another day to study for my Hebrew Bible comp. At the same time, that means I'll have to miss work today and tomorrow (which would be my make-up day for the comp), since I'll be missing a day of work due to the snow, and another day of work due to the comp. That means less money for me. But I'll be moving to my mom and her husband's later this month. so my financial situation is not as precarious right now as it has been in the past.

Waiting...

I'd love to go back to bed and sleep. But, if I have to take my comp today (as dreadful as that prospect is), at least I can get it out of the way for some time, and then I can go to work tomorrow. Also, while Hebrew Bible stuff is interesting, I'm tired of looking at the same material over and over. Encountering stuff that I didn't know so well scares me too!

I want to get back to reading this stuff for fun!

Search This Blog