Saturday, November 8, 2008

Book Meme

Epigone's Eloquence tagged me in February for a Book Meme. I'm supposed to pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123, find the fifth sentence, and post the three sentences after that.

I picked up Oliver North's autobiography, Under Fire. Here's the quote:

"Betsy wasn't exactly thrilled, either. For one thing, she was now pregnant with our second child. For another, the prospect of her husband returning to the war at his own expense, and using his leave time to do it--all this did not strike her as a particularly brilliant course of action."

A dedicated soldier!

I'm supposed to tag five people. I pick BryanL, ElShaddai Edwards, Yvette, Charles Halton, and Looney Fundamentalist.

I bet only a few of them read my blog, but I don't know too many people.

Search This Blog