Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston

I was saddened when I heard about Whitney Houston’s death last night. I used to listen to her music on the school-bus and at home. On the school-bus, the bus driver played the local pop station on some days, and the local country music station on other days. I mostly enjoyed the pop songs, which included Whitney Houston’s music. I also listened to the pop station at home. As I look at wikipedia to see the songs that Whitney Houston sang, I’m reminded of the ones that I especially liked: “Saving All My Love for You”, “How Will I Know”, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)”, “Didn’t We Almost Have It All”, “Where Do Broken Hearts Go”, "The Greatest Love of All", and “I Will Always Love You”. On my Prince of Egypt CD, she sings “When You Believe”.

As far as her movies go, I saw The Bodyguard and The Preacher’s Wife. Waiting to Exhale looks like a good movie, but I have not seen it yet.

R.I.P. Whitney Houston.

Search This Blog