Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Natasha Richardson

I'm sad to learn that actress Natasha Richardson has passed away.

I've seen Natasha Richardson in a few movies, but the one that sticks out to me the most is the remake of the Parent Trap, which starred Lyndsey Lohan and Dennis Quaid. She played the mother of the twins, and her character conveyed sophistication, class, beauty, warmth, and love--all rolled up into one!

I'm especially sad because I like her husband, Liam Neeson. Not only is he a fine actor who has a special place in my heart as the voice of Aslan from Chronicles of Narnia, but he's a solid Catholic, and he has raised his children to be Catholics. It's refreshing when someone in Hollywood practices the Christian faith.

I'm not sure what Natasha Richardson's ideology was, but she had a special interest in fighting AIDS, since her father died of AIDS-related causes in 1991.

My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones.

Search This Blog